Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Abandoned (HDR)

  • Tuesday 18 January 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: , , , , ,
  • Abandoned (HDR) by Richard Ray

    Loyal readers of this blog will recognise the above photograph as I've commented on this picture before.

    I've basically decided to rework my earlier artwork in HDR tone-mapping via photomatix. This is the final result. The funny thing with this particular piece is that initially I didn't like it when I finished it. But, a day later, I'm starting to warm to it. One thing I do like about it, is the depth it seems to have; it almost turns the trains and the buildings 3-D.

    On the whole, I personally think that this is a huge improvement from the original image.

    See my original blog post about this photograph here.

    If you like it, please view or purchase via my redbubble account.

    Until next time.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint