Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

The White Bishop

  • Monday 10 January 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: , ,
  • The White Bishop by Richard Ray

    This is the Second image that I'd like to share with you today.
    For obvious reasons, I've decided to call this "The White Bishop."

    Personally, I really like the blurring effect behind the Bishop, and I think this serves to enhance the atmosphere of this piece. I captured this by using a zooming lens over the top of my normal camera lens (which helped to bring out the detail and naturally blurred the rest).

    The image underwent sharpening and I increased the image's contrast too.

    Unlike the previous image that I've posted today, This picture can be purchased as a Greeting card / Postcard, Matted Print, Laminated Print, Mounted Print, Canvas Print, and Framed Print (The previous picture, due to size limitations, could only be purchased up to the Matted Print size).

    Part of the "In Miniature Collection"

    Until next time....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint