Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Introducing Quinn Palmer: "Digital and 3D artist"

  • Wednesday 2 February 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: , ,
  • After looking over Quinn's work recently, I couldn't help but give a mention here at Digital Art! after all, this is what my blog is all about!

    I've chosen a few of my favourites to share with you all; to see the rest, check out his website, Quinn Palmer: Digital and 3D artist

    He also has a portfolio of work at redbubble.

    Quinn's Art -- My personal favourites


    Connectivity by Quinn Palmer

    Cobalt by Quinn Palmer

    Cold Fury by Quinn Palmer

    I'm sure you would agree with me that these are stunning work!

    If you like what you see here, please support the artist by visiting his personal website and redbubble portfolio.

    Permission to share the artist's work was kindly given by Quinn Palmer. All rights reserved by the artist.

    Until next time.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint