Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Pier and Waves

  • Thursday 10 February 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: ,
  • Pier and Waves by CavyGirl

    "Pier and Waves" was captured by the artist 'CavyGirl' from the United States, and the work was taken at 'Seaside heights, NJ.'

    I've chosen this work to feature on my blog as I've always loved the sea, and I like black and white photography.

    This particular piece stands out to me. I can almost feel myself sitting there watching the waves lash past the pier posts. The song.... "Sitting on the dock of the bay" comes to mind too!

    If you like what you see here, please support the artist by viewing "Pier and Waves" on redbubble and by checking out her redbubble portfolio!

    Permision to share the artist's work was kindly given by CavyGirl. All rights reserved by the artist.

    Until next time.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint