Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Starbucks by the Docks (HDR)

  • Friday 21 January 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: , , , ,
  • Starbucks by the Dock (HDR) by Richard Ray




    This is one of my earlier works that I decided to go over again in HDR. I used photomatix for the tone-mapping process and touched it up using GIMP.

    "Starbucks by the Dock" is located in St. Katharine's Dock, which is just past the tower of London (just east). Well worth a visit!

    I never wrote about the original uploaded work in this blog, so if you're interested, take a look at the original here.

    I'm sure you'll agree with me, the new HDR version looks better! (well, I thing so anyway!)

    Until next time...

    Related posts


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint