Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Ship in a bottle

  • Friday 31 December 2010
  • D|A
  • Labels: , , ,
  • "Ship in a bottle" by Richard Ray

    Further to my earlier blog today, this is my promised second blog of the day.

    I've called this "Ship in a bottle." Taken around September of this year in Trafalgar Square. The oversized mantle-piece ornament you see here is the latest artwork to adorn Trafalgar Square's fourth Plinth in London.

    I really experimented with this image, editing and overlaying with Gimp (photo-editing software, much like photoshop). I really liked the result.

    As always, if you like this, you can purchase it here.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint