Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

"Taking a back seat!"

  • Friday 28 January 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: , , , ,
  • "Taking a back seat" by Richard Ray

    Throughout my secondary school days, I used to take this bus every day during the mid-week. I loved the freedom of getting on and off at any time while the bus was stationary (dangerous, I know -- hey, I was a kid!). The London routemaster bus really is iconic. It has been copied by other cities around the world, and some old relics have a new life in these cities!

    Here is another shot of the routemaster bus, number 9 route. Top deck.

    HDR tone-mapped in photomatix, 3 exposures from a single jpeg file, finished up in GIMP.

    View and purchase via redbubble.

    Until next time.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint