Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Yesterday's trees

  • Monday 21 March 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: ,
  • Yesterday's Trees by Wendy J. St. Christopher

    Meet the latest artwork to feature on my blog's wall! I love this photograph.... it's not everyday that I feature photography on my blog, but this definitely deserves to be featured.

    Yesterday's trees was photographed by the artist Wendy J. St. Christopher from Texas, USA. Photographed at Garner State Park, Texas.

    The photograph really appeals to me... I love the country, and I would love to lose myself out there in the fields and woods. Coming from me, being born and raised in a City like London, I know that's not something I can do very often, but this photograph at least reminds me of the country and it's beauty.

    Please check out Yesterday's trees via redbubble as well as the artist's redbubble portfolio for more of her talented artwork.

    Also, Wendy maintains a blog where she provides further insight into her art which is well worth a read!
    By the way, More information about Yesterday's trees can be gathered from Wendy's blog as she discusses the day she captured it.

    Permission to share this artwork was kindly given by Wendy J. St. Christopher. All rights reserved by the artist.

    Until next time......

    Related Posts


    > More Guest artist's artwork in this blog

    > More Photography in this blog

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint