Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Ruins

  • Friday 18 March 2011
  • D|A
  • Labels: ,
  • Ruins by Justin Minns

    Ruins was created by the artist Justin Minns from Colchester, United Kingdom. I was honored to have been given permission by the artist to feature this work in my blog as, looking over his portfolio, he is a very talented photographer.

    Ruins appeals to me for several reasons. First, as I've mentioned previously on this blog, I really like the sea-side and the sea in general. Second, I love history. Third, I love sunsets and sunrises. This piece has all three!

    Please support this artist by checking out Ruins here as well as his redbubble portfolio and website. He also maintains a facebook page.

    Permission to share this artwork was kindly given by Justin Minns. All rights reserved.

    Until next time.....

    Related Posts


    > More Guest artists artwork in this blog

    > More photography in this blog

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint