Green Gherkin London Town Looking back with rose tinted glasses Finsbury Circus Routemaster Abandoned The number 15 Trafalgar Hustle

Old friend

  • Tuesday 24 January 2012
  • D|A
  • Labels: , , ,
  • Old Friend by Richard Ray


    Procrastination and laziness is a blogger's nightmare!

    It's also a reader's nightmare, so a quick apology for the lack of posting in recent months. I promised you guys a new artwork to review this week .... and so here it is!

    This is one of my own pieces, taken on a coffee table (Macro shot). The marble was rendered into HDR using Photomatix and sharpened in Gimp.
    I used Photoshop elements to bring out a watercolour effect to finish it off.

    I called the piece "Old Friend" for a special reason. This battle-scarred marble is the sole survivor out of a collection of marbles from my Junior School days. Just looking at the marble now brings it all back.

    What do you guys think?

    Until next time.....

    Related posts


    >Other artwork created by me
    >More HDR artwork

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Digital Art. Blogger template by Bloggermint